The complete Barnyard Series
- Lambs to the Slaughter: Your strongest enemy is one who has nothing left to lose. You know how important Agent Mulder is to the equation. You don't want to turn one man's fight into a crusade. Excuses, excuses.
- Said the Spider to the Fly: The truth about Samantha Mulder. Or: Nascent develops her split personality.
- From Ass to Zebra: Okay. So what if, like, Vince Gilligan was me, and I was Vince? I am he, and he is me, and we are all together! Step aside, Vinzeno. Let D.N. show you how it's DONE.
- Cockfighting: Guess
- Swine of the Prodigal Son: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday's gonna be all right.
- Cattle Chutes: You remember that game "Chutes and Ladders?" If not, you're old. I bet Mulder and Scully play really well.
- EIEIO: The truth is out there.
!Content Warning: Character deaths - everyone dies, often more than once, in multiple ways, but it is humour. There's also slash in "Cockfighting", but nothing graphic.
Have you ever wanted to be immunised against the anguish of character death? Well this is the series for you.
Nascent's evil side takes over and she goes on a rampage of character death, in a multitude of imaginative ways. Both beloved and detested characters suffer at the hands of Dark Nascent, and I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times.
Nascent breaks all the fanfic rules with this series, but she pulls it off magnificently.